Avocado Chicken Salad
This is a quick and simple recipe for avocado and chicken breast. It is ideal when you need to knock up something fast and a perfect little lunch box filler to take to work.
Please share this and leave your comments below!
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, de-pitted and mashed with a fork
- ½ cup of green apple, finely chopped in ½ to ¼ inch cubes
- ¼ cup of red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons of cashews
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- Grill or fry your chicken breast in coconut oil and chop it into small cubes or shreds.
- De-pit your ripe avocado and mash your avocado to somewhat of a chunky/ creamy consistency.
- Chop up your apples, grapes, cilantro, and cashews.
- In a big bowl add your chicken; creamy avocado and your entire fix ins you chopped in step 3 in addition to the raisins. Once you mix everything, add the juice of your lime and some salt and blend altogether.
- You are done, viola, eat it up. I usually eat it plain or scoop it over a bed of lettuce. Either way you cannot go wrong.